The Access Livelihoods Associate program is designed to create a pool of committed individuals who shall be available to work on
enterprise development, employment generation, equity, empowerment, and environment for AL Group entities as well as other
partner organisations. These individuals shall be known as Access Livelihoods Associates (ALAs).
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
- Design capacity building programs and learning tours for livelihoods (session plans, training modules and other aids) for
various stakeholders and Entrepreneurship programs.
- Research, analyse and evaluate the competitive market environment for rural producers and products.
- Develop ALC India’s consulting practice by identifying the right stakeholders and preparing compelling responses (EoIs,
Proposals) to opportunities.
- Demonstrated commitment to livelihoods
- Passion to facilitate change and effective action
- Play a leadership role
- Design, manage and be accountable for projects and service delivery
- Independently handle specific tasks assigned under projects
- Prepare high quality key documents (such as business plans, concept notes and strategic documents) for grass root level
- Handle turnkey projects
- Build ALC India’s reach and relationships with organisations in different categories
- Expand service portfolio
- Invest a significant amount of time in the field, on a need basis
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and deepen perspectives, vision and capabilities
Must have excellent numbers skills, Must be comfortable with Excel, Power Point and Word.
QUALIFICATION: Graduate or Post Graduate from
- Veterinary Science
- Textile and Design
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Food Processing
- Information Technology Applications
- Hotel Management
We also encourage (prefer) people with Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Business/Rural Management/MBA/ Social
Entrepreneurship from a reputed institute to apply for this position.
EXPERIENCE: 0-6 years of experience in working on livelihoods
- Experience Levels Senior