Holiday Inn® & Suites advises the vacancy of Front Office Manager in Miami Florida and will manage day-to-day staffing needs, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals for team members. Holiday Inn provides both business and leisure travelers the convenience of staying in a global hotel with direct access to the community center and Shopping Mall. Take a leisurely stroll and discover tourist attractions or having an easy access to financial institutions and the International Airport. We Supervise and inspect the work of assigned room and/or public area attendants to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to hotel and company business objectives. We genuinely care about people and we show this through living out our promise of True Hospitality each and every day. It’s what connects every colleague in all Holiday Inn® & Suites ® hotels. Each Holiday Inn® & Suites delivers True Hospitality in their own way, and at the heart of it all are specific, core service skills.·True Attitude: being caring, wanting to make a positive difference, and building genuine connections with guests ·True Confidence: having the knowledge and skills to perform your role, and giving guests the confidence that they can trust you, to help and support them during their stay·True Listening: focusing on what your guest is saying, picking up on body language that is often overlooked, and understanding what the guest wants and needs·True Responsiveness: is about providing guests with what they need, and doing so in a timely and caring manner. There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people. Interested candidates can send their application through our email below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure your front office team delivers a great service, professional attention and personal recognition
- Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival and make time to engage with guests.
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints, solicit feedback and build relationships to drive continuous improvement in guest satisfaction
- Conduct routine inspections of the front office and public areas and take immediate actions to correct any deficiencies.
- Manage day-to-day staffing needs, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to improve team member performance
- Educate and train team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties
- Ensure your team are properly trained on systems, security, service and quality standards.
- Help prepare annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control labour costs and expenses with a focus on rate strategy, building initiatives and inventory management.
- Oversee night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports
- Develop plans to increase occupancy and ADR through walk-ins and upselling at the front desk.
- Check billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with hotel credit policy and ensure all transactions are handled in a secure manner.
- Train team members on PBX procedures and serve as a central communications point during emergency/crisis situations; develop and maintain relationships with local fire, police, and emergency personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management/Business Administration.
- plus 3 years of Front Office/Guest Service experience including management experience.
- Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
- Strong communication skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Strong IT and computer experience
- Team player
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to influence co-workers
- Strong management and supervision skills
How To Apply
The interested applicant should contact us through our email below
- Salary Offer £20,000 ~ £30,000
- $ Salary Offer $20,000 ~ $30,000
- Experience Levels Senior
- Total Years of Experience 5-10