Holiday Inn ® Hotels and Resorts hereby advertise to post of Housekeeping Supervisor in Miami Florida who have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills and will Supervise and inspect the work of assigned room and/or public area attendants to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to hotel and company business objectives. At Holiday Inn ® Hotels and Resorts, our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you are part of the Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. Holiday Inn provides both business and leisure travelers the convenience of staying in a global hotel with direct access to the community center and Shopping Mall. Take a leisurely stroll and discover tourist attractions or having an easy access to financial institutions and the International Airport. We Supervise and inspect the work of assigned room and/or public area attendants to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to hotel and company business objectives. We genuinely care about people and we show this through living out our promise of True Hospitality each and every day. It’s what connects every colleague in all Holiday Inn® & Suites ® hotels. Each Holiday Inn® & Suites delivers True Hospitality in their own way, and at the heart of it all are specific, core service skills.•True Attitude: being caring, wanting to make a positive difference, and building genuine connections with guests •True Confidence: having the knowledge and skills to perform your role, and giving guests the confidence that they can trust you, to help and support them during their stay•True Listening: focusing on what your guest is saying, picking up on body language that is often overlooked, and understanding what the guest wants and needs•True Responsiveness: is about providing guests with what they need, and doing so in a timely and caring manner. There’s so much more to the job than we can capture here. It’s simply about creating great experiences, doing the right thing and understanding people. Interested candidates can send their application through our email below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and inspect the work of assigned room and/or public area attendants to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to hotel
- Abide by Company business objectives.
- Works with Superior Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
- Supervise the implementation of housekeeping standards and procedures in relation to: Bedroom service, Bathroom service, Valet service, Cleaning service, Linen maintenance.
- Recommended changes to these standards and training needs on an ongoing basis.
- Solve employee grievances.
- Ensure consistency within the department.
- Works with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs.
- Open and close the shift and ensure effective shift hand over.
- Distribution and collection of keys.
- Management of all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Maintain a current and thorough knowledge of all housekeeping systems.
- Perform Room allocations.
- Perform Room inspections.
- Prioritize arrival rooms.
- Liaise with Front Office for guest and hotel requirements
- Ensure guest valet is processed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate special projects (eg site rooms, vermin control, window and carpet cleaning, room inventories).
- Manage all special requests made by guests.
- Management of lost property for the hotel.
- Ensure you have complete knowledge of room types, layouts and facilities.
- Manage storage areas.
- Maintain adequate stock levels.
- Complete stock takes as required.
- Maintain stock levels.
- Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- Supervises Room Attendant; Florist; Housekeeping coordinator; Room Valet; Housekeeping Order-Taker; Seamstress; House-person; Public Area Attendant; Uniform Attendant; Linen Room Attendant.
- High School or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
- 2 years’ housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience or training.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others;
- Demonstrates ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Able to speak, read and write English.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Possesses organizational and training abilities.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their application through the email below.
- Salary Offer £20,000 ~ £30,000
- $ Salary Offer $20,000 ~ $30,000
- Experience Levels Senior
- Total Years of Experience 5-10