Scope of Work
March of Dimes seeks to expand its global maternal and infant initiatives and develop a sustainable growth model to fuel the work. To do this, we are seeking an individual as an independent consultant to conduct an external evaluation of our global programs activities and make recommendations for the growth of our global portfolio. The outcome of this consultation would be a comprehensive report. Specifically, the work will involve:
- Evaluating each of our existing partnerships (formal or informal) for effectiveness, alignment to mission, engagement of local, national and global stakeholders, beneficiaries, and evaluators. Measuring existing outputs, outcomes, and impacts against the program’s original goals. Overall impact and scalability, funding and sustainability of the organization’s current projects.
- Identifying domestic or international programs, organizations, or coalitions that March of Dimes should engage to expand our global presence and awareness of March of Dimes.
- Assessing our current and future role with global agencies (e.g., WHO, PAHO, UNICEF, USAID).
- Suggesting opportunities to develop new funding streams (corporations, foundations, governments, others) to sustain and advance the work of March of Dimes with global partners and in other nation states.
- Recommending ways to advance our global presence by developing a logic model, or pathway, for future implementation with details on target countries, specific programmatic activities and potential funding sources.
- Offering specific suggestions on how we can leverage March of Dimes, U.S.-based programs for our global engagements.
- An advance degree or higher in a health, nonprofit management, business or other related field
- 10+ years of experience in growing and scaling global initiatives, particularly in public health, with sustainable revenue models
- Background in low-and middle-income countries, preferred
- Experience directly working with international health agencies
- Excellent writing, analytical, and research skills
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Candidates should also be detail-oriented, team players and have a positive attitude and willingness to take initiative
This consultancy is expected to be about 4 weeks long
How to Apply
Please submit the following documents to: MODPurchasing@marchofdimes.org
by July 27, 2020.
- Your resume or curriculum vitae
- A cover letter detailing your related skills and experience
- A brief proposal that lays out how you would conduct the proposed work, including the strategies, timeline, hours needed and the proposed deliverables.
- $ Salary Offer POA
- Experience Levels Senior
- Total Years of Experience 10-20