Company: Superior Sports Training Inc.
Business Information: Superior Sports Training Inc. is a facility in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario that trains Elite athletes. We address Strength and Conditioning, Sports Vision Training and Physiological Performance Testing. We are located in John Rhodes Community Center. We are looking to expand our services by opening a KS International Group Posture Center in our location. We are looking for someone with enough knowledge and experience to practice posturology and osteopathic manual therapy.
Business Location: 260 Elizabeth St., Sault Ste. Marie, ON, P6A 6J3
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Diagnose the diseases, physiological disorders and injuries of patients and treat them
- Diagnose, treat and manage musculoskeletal and other related disorders of the body’s structure by moving, stretching, and massaging a patients’ muscles and joints to correct biomechanical dysfunctions.
- Manipulate or apply pressure to various parts of the body, hands and feet
- Provide other alternative forms of health care to patients
- Prescribe osteopathic medicine
- Examine patients and take medical histories
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests
- Recommend treatment plans along with offering homecare suggestions
– Education: Completion of a four- to five- year college program in osteopathy is required.
– Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
– Minimum 2 years of experience as a Certified Posturologist KS Method by Dr. Fusco is a strong asset.
– Masters in Posturology is a strong asset
– Experience with Elite Athletes is an asset
–Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Manual dexterity, bending, crouching, kneeling
–Personal Suitability: Reliability, Judgement, Dependability, Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills, Accurate
Salary: $29.00 to $30.00 Hourly. 30-40 Hours per week.
Variable schedule. The employee will work 6-8 hours per day on an on-call basis. Flexibility on schedule is required. Overtime work may be required depending on de business needs.30 hours per week are guaranteed.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 150 A Mc Fadden Ave., Sault Ste. Marie, ON, P6C $T2