he purpose of the consultancy is to lead the writing of full proposal(s) for Regional Component Operational Research package issued by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria (GFATM) RAI3E.
The successful candidates will be working closely with designated staff of Malaria Consortium on these bids.
• Work with the Bid Managers to develop detailed timeline for proposal writing and review to address key proposals requirements in line with donor’s guidelines and templates.
• Coordinate the proposal(s) writing process in collaboration with the bid manager
• Draft full proposal package for review
• Develop activity plans and inputs to the budgets development processes which will be led by the bid development team.
• Prepare the proposals documents for submission
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated CV (ideally 5 pages max.) and a cover letter in English, indicating their daily fee rate and availability to email@example.com by 7th August 2020, 17:00 GMT.
- Experience Levels Senior